zero7ass17

zero7ass17

Sunday, April 1, 2007

bOOhOoX!!!

LABILABIDOO!!!!!! it's 02:33 in the MORNING!!! and i'm still wide awake writing this pOST!!! hOw crap can i be when i can sleep soundly in my comfy bed...hmmm...i jux "finished" my hmwk...and iT's really stress larx...wonder how long i can take this...but luckily...i've got my frenx arnd to chat with me while i'm doin my work...=D...one ish none other than my jie jie JOCELYN YO!!! and the other ish dat SOURPOWER guy...he's also JOCELYN's future sch/classmate...((:
glad to have them arnd...or else...i'll think dat i'm a real pathetic soul...hmmx...

o yea...ytd was april fool...wee loon's b'dae too...shoo...here's a belated b'dae wish for him...

HAPPY BELATED B'DAE TO YOU!!!
wee loon...((:

hope u're doing well in your new college..and all da bez to you..((:

===>shirley

No comments: