zero7ass17

zero7ass17

Saturday, March 31, 2007

nO tiTLe...

wAhahAhax!!! iii'M sHo shO sHo cOrrEcTo!!! aLwaeX dAT uSuaL fEw wHO bLoG...lolx...
tOdaE intenDed to hV bRunch with dat bunch of guys(s17) de...but they din turn up...sad sad...)+...and i'm feeling sho superly(my language) stress now...cox of sch work...piles and piles of hmwk to be completed...how am i gonna handle them all??? i seriously think of gg poly now...but will i regret???

hmmm...anD hERe's mY fEElinGs riGHt nOW...aT thiS vErY mOmenT:

Every single day i wish
upon the stars above my head.
I wish that the cupid could hit us,
so that our love can start to last.
It started since the day i know
that u'll be the one i needed so.
Hopefully the stars can hear my wish,
and make my wish come true now please!!!
*do u know that u appear in my dream every single night?*



===>shirley (shirley)

No comments: